What are the main differences between Continuum v1.94 SP1 and Continuum v2.0?
Required a quick list of differences between the versions of Continuum to evaluate if a site upgrade to v2.0 was beneficial.
The main features that Continuum v2.0 has over v1.94 are listed below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 32 bit support
- SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 32 bit support
- Software licensing Support. See LL#13972.
- Email SMTP Support. See LL#16848.
- Extended Custom Wiegand Card* (ACX Series Only). See LL#17898.
- Support for new door attribute 'ValidAttempt' see LL#18343 for more information.
You can also find more details in the v2.0 Feature Blast.
And further information on Continuum v2.0 with the links in LL#16713.