Third party integrations such as exacqVision VMS fails to enable the camera's motion detection service.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Pelco / Endura Utilities - Latest Version
- Pelco Sarix Cameras
- Pelco Camera API Integrations
3rd Party VMS - Video Management Systems
Third party VMS fails to send the correct API call to enable the Pelco camera's motion detection service.
How to enable the motion detection service from Pelco Utilities.
1. Download and install Endura Utilities. See Lessons Learned Article LL#8397 for the download link
2. Launch Endura Utilities
3. Click on the System Attributes tab
4. Click on the camera model from the left pane
5. Click on the specific camera from the right pane
6. Right Click and select Device Actions > Enable/Disable motion service...
7. Choose Enable from the drop down menu then click OK