- Analog cameras in camera tree appear with red slash although live video is present when dragged into layout.
- Loss of Scene Intensity is set to 1 in DS Admin.
- Live video is displayed in DS Admin.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV v7.2.46 - v7.6.32
- DS ControlPoint v7.2.46 - v7.6.32
- Analog cameras
- Software issue causing the DS Video Server Service to allow connections even though user does not have rights.
- Software issue where video level of analog camera is too low.
Update the DSSRV and DS ControlPoint client to DS v7.7.309 or later. Also verify the ENC5400-4PORT card is installed in the correct slot.
For the installation of the DSSRV with an ENC5400-4PORT click here
For the installation of the DSSRV2 with an ENC5400-4PORT click here
Change the Loss of Scene intensity - How to adjust the "Loss of scene intensity range" for Digital Sentry recorders.