No IP address being detected from the NET5500 series
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management, Pelco Transmission & Power
Reset the NET5500.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the NET5500 series.
- Use a sharp-edged object (e.g. paper clip) to press and hold the Reset switch.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the NET5500.
- Press and hold the reset button while plugging the power cable back in.
- Hold the reset button for about 20-30 seconds then release it.
- Wait until the warning indicator light and power indictor LED are both steady green. (If you have a camera or network cable plugged in those indicator LEDs should illuminate as well.)
When the encoder reset is completed, the system will restart to the factory default settings.
Note: If you perform the factory reset, all your settings on your device will be lost. And the default IP address 192.168.0.20.