A new instance of the VideoXpert OpsCenter needs to be setup.
Pelco Video Management
VideoXpert OpsCenter version 2.5
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1275 v3
- Memory: 8GB DDR# Non-ECC
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
- Minimum Storage Required: 120GB
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- *Software distributions tested without antivirus software installed
This document will be a baseline for customers to go off of.
It is recommended that a VideoXpert system be configured in the following order:
Review the Pre Sales / Migration Checklist to validate the firmware meets specifications and that all required components (NTP & DHCP) are in place and configured to installing VideoXpert.
- Hardware specifications must meet or exceeded. See LL#17793.
- Administrative rights on the workstation.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher. This can be downloaded from Microsoft.
- Unzip the file to the desktop. Do not run the setup from within the zip file.
- Right click the OpsCenter installer and select Run as administrator if available, if not select Install. Click Yes on the User Account Control prompt if it appears.
- Accept the license agreement then click Advanced Options.
- Uncheck the option "This VideoXpert Ops Center workstation will use Enhanced Decoders". Click OK then click Install.
- Click Close.
Launch the OpsCenter client. It may take a moment to appear. Do not attempt to run multiple instances of the application. Once it appears input the Workstation Settings relevant to your system including the Workstation Name, Authoritive username and password, Workstation mode, and NTP Server Address, then click Apply
- Click on the VX System Connections tab then click on +
Enter the Server Address, select the applicable System Streaming Performance settings, select the Connection Speed, click Save, then click Ok. The Server address will be that of the Core. If there are multiple Cores, then use the VIP.
- Login with the following credentials [Username: admin Password: your_specific_password]
- Each OpsCenter client requires a unique name in order to use the feature "Saved View Launcher". Click Set Name when prompted. Click Change enter a unique name then click Save. Click the "x" on the upper right corner of the Client Administration window to close it.
The OpsCenter will be similarily displayed.
See LL#17997 to improve the performance of the enhanced decoders.