- Can I install an ExSite in a Class I Div II environment?
- Is the ExSite capable of being installed in a Class I Div II environment?
- What Class and Div rating is the ExSite camera?
All ExSite models EHX and IPSXM models.
Customers are trying to translate our Spec Sheet information to actual installation codes for site relate ExSite installation references.
The ExSite system, both Analog AND IP, are UL Listed for installation in all four of the following environments:
- Class I Division I Groups A, B, C & D
- Class I Division II Groups A, B, C & D
- Class II Division I Groups E, F, G & T5
- Class II Division II Groups E, F, G & T5
Per the National Electrical Code, equipment only suitable for Division II is required to be specifically marked. Equipment suitable for Division I is suitable for both Division I AND Division II and shall be permitted to omit the division marking.
For reference to this information: Class/Division Information. According to Page 11, the ExSite cameras meet both Div I and II clarifications.