How to upgrade the Evo Grandeye 360 camera?
Oncam Grandeye camera
Where to find the latest firmware version for the Oncam Grandeye camera.
To download the latest firmware version for the Oncam Grandeye camera perform the following steps:
NOTE: If not already present on your system, you must first download the Oncam Grandeye Camera Configuration Tool. After downloading, follow the onscreen instructions to complete installation of the tool.
- Go to the website (click on the following link): EVO 12 EVO5/5Mini
- Open the Oncam Grandeye Camera Configuration tool by clicking on the desktop icon.
- Locate the camera (you will need to select the Model type)
- Check the camera(s) you want to update.
- Click on Upgrade Software tab (located at bottom left), click on browse and load the firmware update from the saved file location.
- Ensure your Firewall is turned off due to it may not allow the upgrade. Click on Upgrade.
Note: EVO 12 It's is recommended to upgrade to firmware v1.3, especially if they are using motion detection. However, it is important to be aware of the following: Upon upgrade, all camera settings will be reset to factory defaults. When upgrading the camera over a routed connection, it will become unreachable outside the local subnet if there is no DHCP server to reapply the previous settings.