Need help configuring ETR501/ETR503 setpoint feature.
The ETR50x Series sensors support a slider that can be used by the occupants to change the temperature setpoint of the controlled space.
SENSOR CONNECTED TO AS'S IO MODULE
1. Create a resistive input on an IO module such as the UI16 and wire the slider from the ETR50x unit to the resistive input on the IO module.
2. Move the slider all the way to the left and take note of the value reading at the input.
3. Move the slider all the way to the right and take note of the value reading at the input.
4. Configure the input's conversion using the values noted from steps 2 and 3 as the bottom and top of the electrical scale (see screen shot below)
5. Use desired setpoint values for the top and bottom of the engineering scale, in the example below the slider will allow changing the setpoint between 68 and 78, note that the units has been set to degrees F for readability.
6. Heating/cooling application such as a PE Script can now use the value of the input as the setpoint.
SENSOR CONNECTED TO b3'S INPUT
Same as above except that the input should be configured for VOLTAGE since the b3s do not support resistive inputs.