Digital sentry application error.
Pelco Video Management
- Windows user account used in IntegralSqlAgentService is not in Digital Sentry SQL database.
- Previous windows user account is missing in the Digital Sentry SQL database.
Add the windows user account into the SQL database.
- Confirm what user account is used for the Integral Sql Agent Service.
- Go to Start\ Programs
- Open Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 folder
- Select "SQL Server Management Studio"
- Press "Connect" when prompt to connect to server.
- Open the security folder
Right Click "Logins" and Select "New Login"
- Click on search
In the "Enter the object name to select", Type in the Windows user name used for Integral Sql Agent Service.
- Press Ok to save
- Select "Server Roles" and put a check mark on Public and sysadmin.
Press Ok to Save.
- Confirm user account is listed in the tree.
- Exit SQL Server Management Studio".