When switching between single- and multi-camera views on the 'Live' tab of DS ControlPoint, the Oncam Grandeye cameras do not retain their previous view and revert to the original orientation that was selected in DS Quick Setup at the time of installation.
Pelco Video Management
- DS ControlPoint
- Oncam Grandeye 360° camera(s)
This behavior is caused by the orientation chosen during initial setup through the DS Quick Setup utility.
In order for DS ControlPoint to maintain the desired camera orientation, DS Quick Setup must be used to reconfigure the camera's orientation setting. The following list of steps may be used:
- At the DSSRV/DS-NVs server, open the DS Quick Setup utility.
- Click next through the list of screens until the camera list comes up.
- When the list of IP cameras is populated, select the Oncam Grandeye camera in the list.
- Click the 'Oncam Grandeye Configuration' tab.
- Select the desired View and Orientation settings.
- Click next through the rest of the screens to finish the configuration.
When DS Quick Setup configures the cameras, it will stop and start the DS Video Server service, therefore all cameras will stop recording until the Video Server service can finish restarting.