Pelco Monitors, Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
- DS Control Point software
DS-CPPC installation information
With the power off make all connection to DS-CPPC(Mouse, Keyboard, network cable, no more then 3 Monitors can be connected)
Note: Display port to DVI or Display port to HDMI single-Link must be a Active converter for the two DP monitor outputs.
- Turn power on.
- Log into windows (Default user and password: dsserviceuser)
- Change monitor screen display by right clicking on the desktop
- Select screen resolution.
- Change the appearance of your display.
- Press "Apply" then "Ok" and close window.
- Open DS Control point software.
- Click the "Systems" tab
Right click on screen and select "Added System
Note: Do not install DSNVS on DS-CPPC. Not design to run as the NVS recorder.
DS-CPPC spec sheet click here.
DS Controlpoint client software spec sheets click here.
DS ControlPoint missing the Add System, Edit System and Delete System icons/options in the Systems tab.
What is the part number for an Active Display Port to HDMI converter for the DS-CPPC/DSSRV2?
Can DS ControlPoint Client software scan the network and discover Digital Sentry systems?