When trying to run the Recovery or CleanOS cd's a prompt stating done or finish appears quickly.
Pelco Video Management
- Digital sentry older hardware
For whatever reason, there aren't enough IO resources available causing the recovery or CleanOS to finish quickly.
Here are some suggestion to resolve issue:
Note:make sure there is no USB jump drives or external storage connected.
- Go into the PC BIOS (reboot and press DEL or F2)
- Look for the "Onboard audio chipset" (sometimes called "Azalia"), usually under " Integrated peripherals" Menu and Disable
- Disable "Onboard LAN1 Control", In the Integrated Peripherals>Onboard Device menu.
- Reboot and perform the recovery and it should go through all the way this time.
- After the recovery Fails to run and if there is a dos prompt continues with step 2
- Press ctrl + c to break out of “success” screen and go to prompt
Type without quotes “ghost.exe -script=x:option3.txt”
Note: If you chose option 2, then simply change the 3 to a 2 and use that text file instead.