A new VideoXpert system has been setup and needs to be licensed before it can be used.
Pelco Video Management
- VideoXpert 1.10
- VideoXpert Ultimate: Pelco Hardware
- All Software Server (CMG): Non-Pelco Hardware
- Aggregated Channels (Remote Cameras)
- NSM5200/VSM5200 storage servers
- Digital Sentry Servers
This document will be a baseline for customers to go off of.
- Entitlement certificate email
- Internet access
- Login to Admin Portal using [Username: admin Password: your_specific_password].
- Click the Licensing tab then click Add.
The Add License window will appear. Type in the activation ID provided on the Entitlement email. Click Enter.
Note: Do not select "Automatically activate online." There is a current bug and this feature is not working.
A pop-up may appear asking if you want to save the request file (check your browser for pop up blockers). Save this file to a USB key. If you do not see the pop-up window click the Export button shown below and save this to the USB key.
- Repeat Steps 2 - 4 if you have multiple activation ID's listed on the entitlement.
Go to http://licensing.tac.com. Click Login with the entitlement ID on the left. The entitlement ID can be found in the subject line of the entitlement email.
Click Generate Offline License.
- Click Choose File and browse to the request file(s) you downloaded from Step 5. Click Submit.
- If this is the only activation ID you have click Download. Skip to Step 12.
If you have multiple activation ID's, click Start Page and repeat Steps 7 and 8 for each activation ID you have.
Once the final activation ID has been entered click Download.
Return to the Licensing tab of Admin Portal. Click Choose File and select the response.bin file that was just downloaded. Click Import License File.
When finished the License Summary should show the name and quantities of the items purchased.