How to set normal record on a DX4100.
DX4100 not recording Alarm triger.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4100 record setup information
- DX4100 record schedule not set to record Alarms.
DAILY RECORDING SCHEDULE
To record Normal recording:
- From the Setup menu, click Schedule, and then click a day of the week.
- Click a channel cell once to set the starting time.
Continue to click the 1st cell to select normal recording mode.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to configure the recording mode for each channel and each day.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
HARD DISK STORAGE ALLOCATION SETUP
- From the Setup menu, Select System then Hard disk
- Change "Full Warning" to Off
- Change Event Partition to 10%
- Exit and save when prompt.
For Normal record, Confirm in live video there is a "N" in green each camera corner.
To record Alarm recording:
From the Setup menu, click Schedule and then click a day of the week (Monday-Friday)
Click a channel cell once to set the starting time.
Continue to click the cell to select a recording mode.
Click the cell to set the ending time.
Repeat steps 2 to 5 to configure the recording mode for each channel.
- Click OK.
The Schedule will need to be coppy for each day of the wee and each camera that will be using the same alarm record schedule.
Alarm (red): Video is displayed, but is not recorded until an alarm event is detected.
How do I configure motion detection on the DX4100 Series DVR.