Preset tour not working
Pelco Video Management
- DX8100 Series
CONFIGURING PRESET TOURS
Accessing a Preset Tour Group:
On the DX8100 toolbar, click the Live button .
On the PTZ keypad, click the Set button and click the Pgm button .
- Verify the preset tour group dialog box opens.
Adding Presets to a Tour
To add a preset to a tour:
- Select the preset tour (1-4) that you want to program from the drop-down box.
- Click the check box beside one of the presets you want to add to the tour.
- Double click in the Dwell Time field of a preset, increase or decrease the time (in seconds) at which the camera will remain during that sequence of the tour.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each additional preset you want to add to the tour.
- Click Add to Group
- Click Save
Click Exit to return to the main menu.
Deleting Presets from a Tour
To delete presets from a tour:
- Access the Preset tour group dialog box
- Click the box beside one or more presets you want to delete from the preset tour group.
- Click Delete.
- Click Save
Click Exit to return to the main screen.
ACTIVATING A PRESET TOUR
To activate a preset tour:
- On the DX8100 toolbar, click the Live button .
- On the PTZ keypad, click the Set button and then click the Pgm button to bring up the Preset Tour Group dialog box.
- From the drop-down box, select the preset tour (1-4) you want to activate.
- Click Save.
- Click Apply.
- Click Exit to return to the main screen.
- Click the Set button on the PTZ keypad to exit programming mode.
Click the Preset button on the PTZ keypad to activate the tour.
DEACTIVATING A PRESET TOUR
To deactivate a preset tour, do one of the following:
- Use the mouse to move the on-screen PTZ control.
Activate a PTZ preset.