How to delete the VAU in the DSSRV DS Admin software.
Pelco Video Management
I need to delete the VAU in DS Admin.
- Double Click the DS Admin icon and log in as User Name "Admin" and Password "admin"
- Once logged into the DS Admin software, expand the Systems Computer Name which is located under the "Available Systems" tab.
- Expand the VAU's folder
- Click on the VAU Computer Name.
- Click on the "Delete VAU" tab located towards the right top of the page.
- There will be a box that will allow you to type YES and click on DELETE computer.
Note: Deleting a computer name will remove ALL data from the system relevant to this computer. This includes all RECORDED VIDEO. Make sure the DSVIDEOSERVER service is not running.