You can work in any of four languages: English (default), French, German, or Spanish.
Pelco Video Management
- MX4000 Genex Multiplexer Series
- Installation and Service
- Language has been set in error
CHANGING THE LANGUAGE
1. If the multiplexer is plugged in, unplug it.
2. Reset the multiplexer to factory defaults by holding down the VIEW button while plugging in the multiplexer. Continue holding down the button until the Initialization menu appears. Any programming you have already done will be lost. Also, any time you do a reset, the unit defaults to English.
3. A timer at the bottom of the screen begins a countdown. You must select the language you want before the timer runs out (step 4).
4. Use the number buttons on the front of the multiplexer to highlight the software version (language) you want: button number 1 = English, 2 = French, 3 = German, 4 = Spanish.
5. Let the timer run out. The language you chose is now active, as are the factory defaults.
6. Program the multiplexer as desired.