Why moving slow when PTZ camera is called up using CM9760-KBD? ( Same for KBD960 on CM6800 matrix switcher).
Other symptoms include but are not limited to
- PTZ camera will not tilt up or is slow to tilt up
- PTZ camera will not tilt down or is slow to tilt down
- PTZ camera will not pan left or is slow to pan left
- PTZ camera will not pan right or is slow to pan right
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
CM9760-KBD out of calibration.
KBD960 keyboard out of calibration.
- Enter CM9760-KBD_KBD960 Setup Mode
- On the bottom of the CM9760-KBD, turn dip switch 2 ON to enter setup mode
Enter the default pin number 1234
- Calibrating CM9760--KBD or KBD960 Joystick
Select the from the Setup Mode.
With the joystick in the center, Select
Move the joystick fully left, and select
Move the joystick fully right and select
Move the joystick fully down and select
Move the joystick fully up and select
Click the Save button and then Exit the menu
Position switch number 2 back to off