Playback no longer works after DST and displays the message "Stopped- out of sync
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry version 7.5, 7.6, or 7.7
- Software House version 2.1 or 2.2
Pelco SDK 3.1, 3.5.1 or 4.0
Software House driver will return the message "stopped- out of sync" when the difference between the requested time and the returned time is more than 2 secs.
- Click on the time and date clock on the lower right corner of the Digital Sentry screen
- Click on Change Date and Time Settings...
- Click on Change time zone...
- Uncheck "Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
- Click on OK