- Axis IP camera is showing a frozen image.
- Axis IP camera is showing black video display on the DX4700/DX4800 server.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4700 nonHD
- DX4800 nonHD
AXIS IP Camera
- P3354 (supports H.264 baseline)
- P3364 (supports H.264 baseline)
The AXIS IP camera is set to unsupported H.264 profile.
Configure the AXIS IP camera to a support resolution under 800x600 and h.264 profile baseline for DX4800 to display live on the server.
- Login to the axis IP camera browser
- Select the video stream menu.
- Select a supported resolution (640x480) save
- Select the H.264 tab
Change the H.264 profile to "Baseline" save
- Close out axis browser
- Shut down DX4800 by hold the power button.
Once the DX4700/DX4800 off, Power back on by Holding down the power button until it beeps.