Recorded video is displaying an offset of several during playback however the camera displays the correct time in live view.
Pelco Video Management
- Endura WS5000
- Endura WS5200
The time zone on the Endura Workstation is different from the rest of the Endura system.
Adjust the time zone in Windows to reflect the correct time zone for your region. Please also see How to configure Endura Time Synchronization (NTP Server Configuration)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
Open Date and Time by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Date and Time.
Click the Date and Time tab, and then click Change date and time. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:
To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.
To change the time zone, click Change time zone.
In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click OK.
To change your computer's time and time zone:
1. Open Date and Time in Control Panel.
2. On the Date & Time tab, select the item you want to change.
- To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
- To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
- To change the AM/PM indicator, select it, and then click the arrows.
3. To change your time zone, click the Time Zone tab. In the box above the map, click the drop-down arrow, and then click your current time zone.
- To open Date and Time, click Start, click Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time.
- Windows uses the time setting to identify when files are created or modified.
- If you want your computer's clock to be adjusted automatically when daylight saving time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes check box is selected. This setting is located on the Time Zone tab.
- Most computer clocks are regularly synchronized with a network time server (if you are a member of a domain) or an Internet time server (when you connect to the Internet).
- You can also open the Date and Time Properties dialog box by double-clicking the clock on the taskbar