- What are the supported export formats for the Oncam Grandeye Series with the Digital Sentry system?
- Unable to see video from .avi or .h264 export for a Oncam Grandeye camera.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry DSSRV Versions 7.5.609 or higher
- DS Controlpoint Versions 7.5.609 or higher
- Oncam Grandeye Camera
- Oncam Grandeye Mini Camera
When exporting a video clip from an Oncam Grandeye camera in formats such as .avi, h264 or others, the export completes, but no video is seen on the file that is created.
Digital Sentry only supports the export of video that includes a Grandeye camera using the .exe and .xpa file formats.
If video is needed from an Oncam Grandeye camera, it is reccommended to export the video in the .EXE or .XPA file format.
Note: Time and date are displayed in exported video with DS v7.6.32 or later.
- The .EXE file will include the player requried to view the video clip and can be used on systems without DS Controlpoint installed.
- The .XPA file format is the raw video format that Digital Sentry uses. In order to play this video, DS Controlpoint or Imedia player must be installed on the system.
Note: In order to use the digital dewarping ability of Digital Sentry in recorded video, you must use the .exe format and play the video on a system with DS Controlpoint installed on it.
Related articles: How do I PTZ a Oncam Grandeye 360 video export clip?