ENC5516 Power 1 and Power 2 LED's flash-blinking while link light is steady. Driver is detected in Windows Device Manager however ENC5516 displays no video.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV - v7.7.309 or later
The ENC5516 will go into Voltage power protection mode, if power is unstable due to bad ENC5516 power supply or the power source not stable (ups, wall socket.)
To get out Voltage protection mode,
- Power down DSSRV.
- Unplug power cord to ENC5516 for 10 minutes (this will allow the condenser to discharge.)
- Plug power back to the ENC5516.
- Power up DSSRV and confirm if power LED is stable on ENC5516.
Note: If steps 1-4 do not work, replace ENC5516 Power supply.
- ENC5516-PS: 12VDC power adapter.
- ENC5516-PS-US: power adapter cable.