When programming a pattern in the ES30C or ES31C Esprit series the camera stops the programming mode, restricting the final pattern.
The program time of the e ES30C and ES31C is limited because they had limited amount of storage for the patterns.
The Esprit can do the following:
- One full pattern: 1.5, 3, or 6 minutes long
- Two half patterns: 0.75, 1.5, or 3 minutes long
This pattern can consist of any standard pan, tilt, or lens command. Presets, flip, and Turbo are not allowed in a pattern. Zone scan can be enabled while running a pattern.
To set the pattern length:
- Set Preset 95 to access the main menu of the camera.
- Position the cursor beside Other.
- Press the Iris Open button to enter the menu entitled Other.
- Position the cursor beside Pattern Length.
- Press the Iris Open button. The cursor moves to the right, beside the number of minutes (1.5, 3, or 6).
- Move the joystick up or down to toggle through the number of minutes (1.5, 3, or 6).
- Press one of the following buttons on your keyboard:
Note: Digital zoom and proportional pan are not available during a pattern.
Note: If the pattern length is changed, all patterns that were stored are erased
Access The Program Menu of a PTZ Camera sending the Preset 95 Command