- How do I enable compatability View for camera user interface?
- Analytic behaviors do not display in browser
- Compatability View
- Primary Streams player selection is not available in IE
- Sarix Legacy, Professional, and Enhanced Series.
- Internet Explorer recent versions
- IM, ID, IE, IX Series
- IMX, IXE Series
- IMP, IXP, IBP Series
- Spectra IV IP, H.264, HD
- Esprit IP, HD
- Exsite IP
Windows Internet Explorer has dramatically improved support for established and emerging industry standards. By default, Internet Explorer properly displays webpages designed to support these standards. Because some of these standards are still evolving, older web designs may not fully support them.
To turn on Compatibility View
1. Press the Alt key to display the Menu bar (or right-click the Address bar and then select Menu bar).
2. See if the Compatibility View button appears in the address bar. (If you don't see the button, there's no need to turn on Compatibility View.)
3. Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
NOTE: If Compatibility View button is not available; Click Tools, and then click Compatibility View settings. Add the IP address of the Network Camera. Uncheck all boxes.