Add harddrive to DX8100HDDI
Pelco Video Management
DX8100HDDI system information
To add a new hard drive:
- From a Desk top PC open CMD.
- Type telnet_IPaddress for the DX8100HDDI ENTER.
- Press the ENTER key (no password needed).
- Select View and Edit Logical Drives.
- Choose Add Drive selection and press [Enter]
All available disks will be shown on the screen.
Note: Use the Up and Down arrow keys to select the drive you wish to add then press [Enter].
When the drive is selected, a start “*” sign will appear in front of the slot number.
Press [ESC], and then click Yes to confirm the action.
NOTE: This process is very slow and may take up to a day or more depending on how many new hard drives are being added.