The default *.wav file emits a short beep.
Pelco Video Management
WS5200 version 02.05.09.11053
The default *.wav file does not meet the site requirements.
- Show file extensions (Control Panel > Folder Options > View > Uncheck Hide extensions for know file types > Click Apply)
- Navigate to C:\Program Files(x86)\Pelco\Endura\WS5000\Packages\Resources
- Rename the original file from Alarm.wav to Alarm.bak.
- Copy the new file to this location and rename it to Alarm.wav.
- Launch the WS5200 software and trigger an alarm.