Part numbers for ExSite mounting bolts
- ExSite series
- ExSite IP series
Part number for replacement or lost bolts for ExSite installation.
There are 4 mounting bolts for the ExSite power module
ZH02-0201-0116 (M10X16MM 316L SS) G Socket head bolt
ZH20-5700-9212 ( M10X16X2.5 316 SS) Lock Washer
MS03-0101-0550 O-ring lubricant 2cc Tube
Example of install below:
- Attach the power module to the mounting surface. Use only installation methods and materials capable of supporting four times the maximum specified load of the system 100 kg (220 lb).NOTE: If required, install the optional TXB translator, fiber module, or UTP board before installing the power module. Refer to the installation instructions supplied with the TXB translator, fiber module, or UTP board for installation instructions.
- Make sure the threads of the power module and the threads of the four M10 x 16 mm stainless steel bolts (supplied) are free of dirt and debris.
- Apply a generous amount of thread locking compound (supplied) to the threads of the power module and the threads of the stain less steel bolts.
- Face the conduit fitting of the power module towards the mating conduit fitting of the installation.
- Secure the power module to the mounting surface with the four M10 x 16 mm stainless steel bolts and lock washers (supplied).
- Using the 8 mm Allen wrench (supplied), tighten the bolts to 25 to 27 ft-lb (34 to 37 N-m). NOTE: You must allow the thread locking compound to cure for one hour before you complete the installation. Figure 1 shows the power module being installed on a PXM100 pedestal mount (not supplied)