Selecting/De-selecting Image Verification in AMT
How does one Select/Deselect Image Verification in AMT?
With the inception of Image verification in AMT, the following steps should be used for the Selection and De-Selection process:
- For Selection, Open AMT, Select the Edit button in the Task Bar.
- Select Image Verification, in this editor the user can choose what they want to be displayed on the screen when the image appears.
- Select the Actions button, select Auto-Image Verification and select the doors that are being used for this application.
- Click OK, once a user who has access to these doors reads their card, their image will appear on the screen.
Following these steps can do the De-Selection process:
- With the Image on the screen, select the Actions Button.
- A Check mark will be displayed at the Auto-Image Verification.
- Uncheck the mark and the Image will disappear.
Note: An image needs to be associated with each individual.