NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
DX1000 needs to be configued for the first time or reset to factory defaults.
Pelco Video Management
DX1000's software or configuration is corrupt and needs to be defaulted.
- Press and hold the Function button. The Function Key List should appear. Keep holding the Function button.
- Press and release the 0 button, and then release the Function button. Enter the password if requested. The Setup Menu should appear.
- Using the front panel buttons, enter 1220.
- A screen appears and asks if you want to continue.
- Use the Search (<>) buttons to highlight Yes or No to erase the hard disk drive, and then press the Play/Pause button.