- How can I get into the SD card?
- How can I get the images saved to my SD card?
- Is there any way to actually view the JPEG images once they have been stored on my Sarix camera locally?
- Since the JPEG images have gone to the SD card inside the Sarix camera, I cannot access it. How is this done?
- What is the syntax to get the images saved to the Micro SD card inside the Sarix based cameras?
- Can you tell me how to get the images from off my Sarix Pro/Enhanced model camera please?
- I need to view the saved JPEG images from the Sarix camera's SD card and I cannot get to the camera.
- I will not get my camera so I need to view the JPEG images directly from the Sarix camera's Micro SD card, so how do I this?
- Sarix IxP Pro model cameras IMPxxx or IXPxx
- Sarix IxE Enhanced model cameras IMExxx or IXExx
- SD Card
No written method outwardly facing customers to get to their locally stored JPEG images on the Micro SD card inside the Sarix Pro and Enhanced model cameras.
To get the JPEG images from the Sarix IxP or IxE model cameras directly, and to view them via HTTP to where the camera does NOT have to be directly accessed, go to this location inside the related camera's IP Address Browser interface:
Settings > System > Snapshot Viewer
** PLEASE NOTE ** the ONLY supported Micro SD card at this time can be found here: LL#15991.