Steps needed to install and configure Pelco Aggregation Server (PAS)
Pelco Video Management
- Pelco Aggregation Server (PAS) v2.0
- SM5200 v1.5 or greater
- DS 7.8.90 or greater
Step by Step for PAS v2.0 initial install/configuration.
Download and Install PAS
1. The SM5200 must be at least version 1.5 before you begin.
SM5200 version 1.5 Update PPM
note: A valid Exchange Download Center Account is needed. Click here to register.
LL#11405: “How to update Pelco devices using Endura Utilities."
2. Download the desired Virtual Machine (VHD or VMDK), and PAS Documentation.
- Aggregation Server for VHD v2.0.2 or Aggregation Server for VMDK v2.0.2
- PAS User Manual (Install Guide)
PAS Setup/Operation Guide
3. Follow the PAS User Manual and Setup/Operation Guide to get PAS Setup and functional.
Activate valid PAS License
Once PAS is installed and working, follow these steps to Activate a License.
- Open and Login to the PAS Web User Interface with username superadmin and the password you set during initial configuration.
- Enter a valid Activation ID (see LL#16135) and click Generate Request File.
- Save or Copy this file to a USB Flash Drive, or otherwise transfer it to an internet-capable PC to continue through steps 4 through 9.
- From a workstation that has Internet access, navigate to http://licensing.tac.com and click Login with Activation ID.
- Enter a valid Activation ID and click Login.
- Under Manage Devices click Generate Offline License.
- Click Browse to navigate and select the Request File from step 2, then click Submit.
- Download the Response File and again Save or Copy it to a USB Flash Drive, or otherwise transfer it back to a PC that can access the SM5200 Pelco Aggregation Server Webpage.
- At the PAS webpage click Browse to select the Response File, then click Upload License File.
- Verify that the license for aggregation features has been installed.