Endura VCD5202 LED status and/or network activity indicator changes between red, yellow, and green.
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Transmission & Power
- Endura VCD5200 series
The VCD5202 status or network activity indicator LED is green, yellow, or red.
The unit status indicator LED may display one of the following conditions:
• Green: The unit is functioning normally.
• Amber: The unit is either in a configuration mode or in a potential failure condition.
• Red: The unit is in an error condition
The network status LED indicates the network connection and speed. It may display one of the following conditions:
• Off: The unit is not connected to the network.
• Solid Green: The unit is connected to the network using the 1000Base-T standard.
• Solid Yellow: The unit is connected to the network using the 100Base-T standard.
• Solid Red: The unit is connected to the network using the 10Base-T standard.
If either indicator LED is red, then run a diagnostic on the Endura Workstation. To access the diagnostic menu in the WS5200 software, refer to lessons learned article LL#11966.
For further information on LED descriptions on the front panel of the VCD5202, please refer to page 8 on the Endura VCD5202 Series Video console Display installation manual.