NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to export video from the DX4000 using the DX4500/DX4600 Client?
Pelco Video Management
- DX4500/DX4600 Client
Would like to export video using the client software instead of at the DX4000.
DX4500/DX4600 Remote Client:
In the Live View or Search mode, do one of the following:
- Click the view pane of the camera from which you want to export recorded video.
- In the site tree, click and drag a camera to a view pane.
To locate the data, in the timeline section, do the following:
- In the date drop-down box, select the date.
- Select the time using the hours, minutes, and seconds boxes.
- On the toolbar, click the Export button (Disc image). The Export dialog box opens.
To specify the export criteria, in the Export dialog box, do the following:
- In the Server drop-down box, verify that the correct server is listed. The Server drop-down box is not available, but it does display the name of the server selected for exporting.
- In the Channel section, click the button for each channel of exported data.
- In the Data/Time section, select a parameter, and then click the UP/DOWN button to set the start/end date and time.
(Optional) By default, exported files are stored in the following location:
- C:\DX45_DX4600 Export files
- To store exported schedules in a different location, from the Windows environment, create the destination folder(s) before continuing to the next step.
To select the destination folder, do the following:
(1) Beside the Save Path text box, click the export path button . The Export Save Path dialog box opens.
(2) Accept the default location, or navigate to another location and then select the folder.
(3) In the Save Limit box, type the maximum storage capacity (in MB).
- In the Data Type, AVI is your only option.
- To add the export schedule to the table, click Add.
To start the export process, do the following:
In the export table, select a schedule. Click Export. The export process starts. The status column changes to Complete if no issue arise during the export process.
NOTE: For the AVI file to have the time stamp. Version 1.4.6 of the DX45_4600 client will be required.
Note: If export fails, verify you are able to playback that video in Search.
Here is the link for the AVI IMM5 Codec