NOTICEPOTENTIAL FOR DATA LOSS.
The steps detailed in the resolution of this article may result in a loss of critical data if not performed properly. Before beginning these steps, make sure all important data is backed up in the event of data loss. If you are unsure, please contact Product Support Services prior to attempting the procedure below.
NOTICECOMPLEX PROCEDURE REQUIRED.
The resolution of this article has many complex steps that may result in unforeseen results if not performed correctly. If you are at all unfamiliar with the requirements, please contact Product Support Services for assistance.
Issue with search function on PAS 2.0 which causes search results for locations with positive timezones to be blank
Pelco Video Management
- PAS 2.0
Issue with webapp rpm
Updated the rpm file on an existing installation
Download rpm file here
1. Enable ssh on the PAS LL#18039
2. Add the PAS as a virtual device through Pelco Utilities: Devices>Add Virtual Devices...
3. SCP the new rpm to the /root directory using Utilities LL#11738
Note: If unable to SCP the file using Pelco Utilities try WinSCP as an alternative.
4. SSH into the PAS server using login root/2899100pel
5. Search for currently installed webapp rpm: Type rpm -qa | grep lilac-raven press enter
6. Delete the installed rpm: Type rpm -e "name of rpm file" press enter
7. Install new rpm: Type rpm -iv lilac-raven-2.0.1-9126.96.36.199.7801.86.pl4.noarch.rpm