Steps to update the NET5500 firmware.
Pelco Video Management
- NET55xx Encoder versions v2.1.1, v2.2.3, v2.3.11 and v2.3.14
- NET55xx Encoder as a standalone
- NET55xx Encoder connected to Endura Systems
- NET55xx Encoder connected to Digital Sentry Systems
- NET5500 stability issues.
- The file /data/miranda/miranda.log grows without bound and fills the root filesystem. This is preventing the creation of other files or the modification of files such as /etc/timezone.
Update the NET5500
- Download the appropriate NET5500 firmware Update version 2.1.6 or later from Pelco.com and save it to your desktop.
- Open the NET5500 Web Interface and login. The default Username is admin and the Password is admin
- Click on Settings
Mouse over the System tab and select Firmware
- Click on Choose File.
Browse for file NET55xx-.ppm and click Open
Click on Upload
- Once Firmware has completed verify frimware version is correct.