Public web streaming to the camera is needed.
Pelco Video Management
- Sarix cameras
- DigitalSentry 7.9 or greater
- Pelco IP cameras start to experience slow down when multiple people subscribe to the stream.
- Changing the web port in a Sarix camera causes DVRs such as DigitalSentry to be unable to connect.
- Giving public access to the web GUI of the Sarix camera may be a security risk.
Using a 3rd party RTSP or ONVIF stream program (for example: UStream):
- Insure the RTSP stream of the camera can be seen at the PC/Server where the Streaming software is going to be installed. What is the URL (HTTP,RTSP) for a live stream from a Sarix camera or encoder?
- Follow the softwares steps to adding an RTSP stream to the system. Here is Ustream's article on how to add an IP camera
- Once streaming online embed the stream into the web page.