The software is corrupted and needs to be restored to a factory default state.
Pelco Video Management
VideoXpert version 1.12
VideoXpert Accessory Server Image version 220.127.116.11 (Old Hardware Only / Dell D09U)
VideoXpert Accessory Server Image version 18.104.22.168 (New Hardware Only)
Unstable / corrupt software
Identify and download the correct image for your hardware:
- VideoXpert Accessory Server Image version 22.214.171.124 (Old Hardware Only / Dell D09U)
VideoXpert Accessory Server image v126.96.36.199 (New Hardware Only)
Create a bootable USB Recovery Key
- Insert a USB key into a Windows 7 PC and format it as FAT32.
- Download the file from above and extract the entire contents to the root of the USB key or if the image is in an ISO format use Rufus to create the key.
- On the USB key go to \utils\win32. Right click on makeboot.bat and select Run as Administrator. This must be executed from the USB key, do not run it from a local hard disk drive or the PC may become un-bootable!
- Follow the on screen prompts to create the USB key.
Reimage the VideoXpert Accesory Server
Update the VideoXpert Accesory Server using LL#18779.