Multiple issues caused by changing the link after discovering devices.
- Duplicate entries of MCU devices under a sub LAN interface
- Deleting duplicate MCUs causes MCU devices to be removed from I/NET
TAC I/NET, SmartStruxure Solution
Automation Server integrated to I/NET
Changing the link address of the I/NET Interface should not be done after devices are discovered. If you must change the link address, do so before you have added devices to the I/NET interface.
Option 1 -
- Remove all controllers from the I/NET interface.
- Change the link to the correct setting
- Re-discover the devices
Option 2 -
- Determine whether the AS or the I/NET controller has the correct information. (This will require I/NET software)
- If the AS is more correct, perform a download to the controller
- if the I/NET controller is more correct, perform an upload to the AS