Programming Power up action.
- Spectra III, IV Series camera
- Spectra Mini
Installation and Service
NOTE: Not all models of Spectra CAmera offer the Power up feature.
Using the KBD300A, gain control of the camera
Tap 95 Hold preset for 5 Seconds
The Spectra dome menu will appear on the display.
NOTE: use the Joystick to navigate the camera menu, Iris Open to make selections or Enter any sub menu.
Once in the Spectra dome menu:
- Scroll down to Dome Settings then tap Iris open
- Scroll down to Power Up then press Iris open
- Press Iris open again to access the Power Up action selections.
- Verify the cursor/Arrow is now next to NONE (default power up action is NONE).
- Using the Up/Down arrows select the desired power up action you want the Spectra dome to do upon power up/reboot.
- Press Iris open to accept the selection.
- Scroll down to Back then press Iris open
- Scroll down to Back again
- Press Iris open to return back to the main menu.
- Scroll down to Reboot System and press Iris open
- Press Iris open to confirm system reboot.
- Verify the Spectra Dome resumes to the selected action in power up selection menu.