ALLOCATING THE STORAGE DRIVES
Pelco Video Management
Replaced hard drives
NOTE: The system drive's data partition and the data drive must already be formatted and partitioned.
- Go to Start and select Shut Down. The Shut Down Windows dialog appears.
- Select Restart and then click OK. When the unit restarts, the PDB Initialize dialog appears.
- Locate the option "Space on one or more hard disk drives has not yet been allocated to the PDB database."
Click the plus (+) sign to expand the list.
- In the New Volume (E:) box, click the "Not used" button, and then select Allocation.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 to convert other data drives.
- Click "Begin allocation." The Warning dialog box opens.
- Click Yes to start the allocation process for the selected drive(s).
- After the storage allocation procedure is complete, the DX8100 will start automatically and resume service.