The Export Archive shows a failure.
Export states Pending.
Pelco Video Management
VideoXpert version 1.8
Issue#1: The CMG requires a certain percentage of free space on the C:\ in order for exports to complete successfully. The exact amount 25% free space on the C:\.
Issue#2: An incorrect IP is listed in one of the configuration files.
- Check the karaf log in the Exports directory. The default location is (C:\ProgramData\Pelco\Exports\data\log)
Scroll down to the time of the export. The below screenshot is an example of why the export failed in our scenario.
Note: In the example below C:\ProgramData\Pelco\Core\exports is 77% capacity and a message is provided. Please free up disk space! To resolve this, please refer to Lessons Learned Article LL#19425 "How to change the export storage location on the core.
If the below error is found, a config file has an incorrect ip address for the core.
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Pelco\Exports\etc
- Open com.pelco.cia.client.CoreGateway-1.cfg
- Change internalApiHost value to match the core ip address.
On the CMG
- Right click Start Menu > Computer Management
- Go to Services and Applications > click on Services
- Find VideoXpert Exports > right click and restart