- Flashing cursor on the screen after the USB recovery has been ran.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV Series
- DSSRV2 Series
Corrupted BIOS not seeing the correct boot order or wrong recovery USB was used.
1. Reset the Bios
- Start pressing the delete button on the DSSRV keyboard while booting up.
- Navigate to the Save & Exit.
Select "Restore Defaults"
- When prompt Select Yes for "Load Optimized Defaults?"
- Select "F4" for Save & Exit " setup menu.
- Select Yes for "Save configuration and Exit?
2. This can also happen if recovery 7.7 or newer recovery is run on a DSSRV. 7.6 is the newest version that can be run on a DSSRV. 7.7 and newer recovery is for DSSRV2 servers.
Refer to How to create a bootable USB key to re-image a DSSRV for correct version and steps to create the USB recovery.