- Documentation for a 4 or 6 monitor setup is currently unavailable.
- A U1-OPS-WKS6 was ordered and needs to be configured for multi monitors.
- A E1-OPS-WKS6 was ordered and needs to be configured for multi monitors.
Pelco Video Management
(1) VideoXpert OpsCenter: U1-OPS-WKS6 or E1-OPS-WKS6
(3) VideoXpert Enhanced Decoders: D09U-ENH-DEC
The local monitor output used is the display port.
A new 4 monitor OpsCenter needs to be being configured using the display port and HDMI cables for the enhanced decoders.
- NTP and DHCP must already be configured.
- Enhanced Decoders monitor outputs must display their IP address in black text on a white background. Do not proceed until they do.
- Connect your local monitor to the display port on the back of the unit.
- The Matrox card should be installed in Slot 0 (closest to the Ethernet ports).
- Connect the spider cable to the graphics card.
- Connect VGA termination adapters to Outputs 1 and 4 on the spider cable
- Login to the unit using [Username: pelco Password: Pel2899100].
- Right click on the desktop and select Launch Matrox PowerDesk.
Select Multi-Display Setup.
Under Basic configurations select Use independent mode.
Select 4 Independent then click OK.
Right click on A4 then select Remove.
Under Unused outputs drag B1 into the main window.
Arrage the layouts to look like the below.
On the upper right next to Main Display click the blue arrow and select Display 1. Next to Output settings for click the blue arrow and select Display 1. Next to Resolution select 1920x1080.
- Next to Output settings for click the blue arrow and select Display 4. Next to Resolution select 1920x1080.
- Next to Output settings for click the blue arrow and select Display 5. Next to Resolution select 1920x1080.
- Next to Output settings for click the blue arrow and select Display 6. Next to Resolution select 1920x1080.
- Click Apply then OK on the bottom right of the screen. Click Yes when prompted.
Launch VideoXpert OpsCenter and click Configure
Input the settings specific to your site then click Configure Monitors. The below is only an example.
- Click Monitor 1 on the lower left and validate it is set for Direct.
Click Monitor 2 on the lower right and select Decoder. Input the IP address listed on the decoder then click Connect. If this is the first time connecting or if a new OpsCenter version was installed an update will be applied to the decoder. It will reboot and then display the background image.
- Repeat Step 16 for each monitor on the system.
- Click Finish then click Save.
- Login using [Username: admin Password: your_specific_password].
- See LL#17997 to improve the performance of the enhanced decoders.
- See LL#18445 on how to update OpsCenter.
VideoXpert: OpsCenter Installation 6 Monitor Configuration Guide