There is a hardware failure of some kind with the Dell hardware.
Pelco Video Management
- VideoXpert - Enhanced Decoder D09U and D10U
- VideoXpert - Accessory Server
A hardware failure of some kind exists with the unit.
Do not send the unit back to Pelco for service.
To check the warranty status:
- Go to www.dell.com.
- Click Support then Warranty or click here
Enter the service tag from the unit then click Submit.
- For enhanced decoders and accessory servers, the service tag is on the side of the unit.
- For NSM5300, the service tag is on the back of the unit above the VGA port.
- The warranty information will be displayed as shown below.
Contact Dell at 1-866-362-5350 (24/7) and provide the service tag or Express Service Code from the unit. Depending on the issue they may dispatch a technician onsite after their remote diagnosis.
Once the hardware has been repaired, it may be necessary to reimage the unit using the below articles.