eConnect plugin is needed for Ops Center.
Pelco Video Management
- VideoXpert version 2.x
- eConnect Ops Center Plugin - eConnectDataPlugin.5.16.803.1.msi.
eConnect plugin is not installed on the Ops Center.
About VideoXpert eConnect Integration:
Partners First eConnect - POS Connect & Casino Connect.
For more information click here
How to obtain the eConnect Plug-In for VideoXpert
- Visit the Partner First eConnect page here.
- Fill out End User Licensing Agreement (EULA).
- Accept the terms of the EULA.
- Click on Submit.
- Download the eConnect plug-in. An email with a temporary link will be sent to the email address specified on the EULA form. The download link will be accessible for 48 hours. If you need access after the link expires, don't hesitate to revisit the download page again.
How to Install and launch the eConnect Data Stream Overlay on the Ops Center
- Right Click on the eConnectDataPlugin.5.16.803.1.msi and click Install.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
- Launch OpsCenter and log in with the appropriate username and password.
Click on the Overlay tab then drag and drop the eConnect Data Stream into the cell.
Login with the appropriate eConnect Username and Password then click Log In