Performing Load Sources in the StruxureWare ETL tool causes an error with the following header.
- Extract Transform Load Administration Tool (ETL)
- Power Manager for SmartStruxure
- Enterprise Server
- Automation Server
The SBO EWS Extract Task settings are incorrect in regards to the SmartStruxure Server that is trying to be accessed.
There was no endpoint listening at...
- This error is due to the use of the incorrect port number in the Web Service URL.
The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Digest'.
- This error is due to the use of the incorrect admin username and/or password.
The settings of SBO EWS Extract Task need to be verified and corrected.
- Click on the Tasks tab in the ETL tool and select the "SBO EWS Extract Task". The extract task setting will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Verify that a valid admin username and password has been entered into the Web Service User Name and Password fields.
Verify that the port number in Web Service URL address corresponds to the port number being used by the Enterprise Server.
Checking the HTTP, HTTPS and TCP port number being used by the Enterprise Server
- Open the Software Administrator.
The ports are listed on the Enterprise Server tab.