VideoXpert Ops Center and Pelco Optera (IMM Series) camera live viewing expectations are needed
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Pelco Optera IMM Series Cameras - All models all Versions
- VideoXpert 1.9 Release
- VideoXpert Ops Center (Pelco Hardware)
- VideoXpert Decoders (Pelco Hardware)
Current software and hardware limitations on VideoXpert Ops Center and Pelco Optera (IMM Series) has limited viewing.
For customers displaying more than 2 Optera streams simultaneously, it is recommended to add an enhanced decoder for each additional 2 Optera streams with a maximum of 6 Optera streams decoding concurrently across a Workspace. Use the guide below:
If using Enhanced Decoders the following will be required:
- 1-2 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops Center Work Station (1 or 2 monitors)
- 3-4 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops Center Work Station (1 or 2 monitors) + 1 Enhanced Decoder (1 Monitor) with the Opteras spread evenly over all available machines.
- 5-6 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops center Work Station (1 or 2 monitor) + 2 Enhanced Decoders (1 Monitor each) with Opteras spread evenly over all available machines.
- 7+ Opteras decoding simultaneously – Not recommended, but add additional Enhanced Decoders per every 2 Opteras being displayed simultaneously. Up to 5 additional Enhanced Decoders is the maximum per work space