VideoXpert Ops Center and Pelco Optera (IMM Series) camera live viewing expectations are needed
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Pelco Optera IMM Series Cameras - All models all Versions
- VideoXpert 1.9 Release
- VideoXpert Ops Center (Pelco Hardware)
- VideoXpert Decoders (Pelco Hardware)
Current software and hardware limitations on VideoXpert Ops Center and Pelco Optera (IMM Series) has limited viewing.
For customers displaying more than 2 Optera streams simultaneously, it is recommended to add an enhanced decoder for each additional 2 Optera streams with a maximum of 6 Optera streams decoding concurrently across a Workspace. Use the guide below:
If using Enhanced Decoders the following will be required:
- 1-2 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops Center Work Station (1 or 2 monitors)
- 3-4 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops Center Work Station (1 or 2 monitors) + 1 Enhanced Decoder (1 Monitor) with the Opteras spread evenly over all available machines.
- 5-6 Opteras decoding simultaneously – Ops center Work Station (1 or 2 monitor) + 2 Enhanced Decoders (1 Monitor each) with Opteras spread evenly over all available machines.
- 7+ Opteras decoding simultaneously – Not recommended, but add additional Enhanced Decoders per every 2 Opteras being displayed simultaneously. Up to 5 additional Enhanced Decoders is the maximum per work space
Note: VideoXpert Ops Center v1.9 to 2.0.1 - Maximum allowed Optera IP cameras displayed on a single monitor is 2. If a 3rd Optera is populated in the same tab, the video does not display and instead the message "This stream cannot be displayed because your computer is under heavy load" is shown.