Print Tap Configuration
The Printer Tap provides communication between controllers and a printer without the use of a host.
Use the following procedure to configure a Printer Tap.
- Select Edit Tap Printer from the main menu. The system displays the Printer Tap Configuration editor.
Enter the Tap Name (up to 16 characters).
Note: The Firmware Status part of the screen shows the current revision number and date the revision occurred. These fields are display only, you cannot edit them.
- Using the spindial, choose a Baud Rate.
- Choose a CTS Handshake from the pull-down list.
- Using the spindial choose the number of Data Bits.
- Using the spindial choose the number of Stop Bits.
- Choose a Parity from the drop-down list.
- Set the Group Masks as required.
Select the OK button to save the settings and exit this procedure.