The audio stream needs to be recorded.
Pelco Video Management
- VideoXpert v1.10
- VSM5200 v2.4.4.009
- VideoXpert Storage v1.2.2319.94
- Pelco IP cameras and Encoders
Audio was not available in previous versions of VideoXpert.
- Login to Admin Portal with administrative credentials.
- Click Devices and validate the camera is commissioned.
- Click Recording > Add or Remove Data Sources.
Validate the camera is NOT added to the recording schedule. It should be on the right had side as shown below.
- Launch a web browser to the camera and login with administrative credentials. The below example is using an IME319.
- Click Settings > A / V Streams > Audio Configuration. Ensure audio is enabled and the correct audio device is selected from the drop down menu.
- Click System > Reboot Camera.
- When the device comes back up verify you can hear audio recording in the web interface. Do not proceed until you do.
- Go to Admin Portal > Recording > Add or Remove Data Sources.
- The camera and it's audio source are listed on the right.
- Check mark both, click Add to Recorder then click Done.
- Login to OpsCenter and drag the camera into the Live tab. You should hear live audio from the camera.
- After a few minutes check playback. You should hear recorded audio here as well.